Jam-Packed with Value! 


Arrow Mindset, Skills and Habits 

Arrow Personality Profiles

Arrow 90-Day Action Plan

Arrow Goal Setting & Planning for 2018—Go in to 2018 with your annual plan in place! 

Arrow Strategies, Systems & Processes

Arrow Activity and Performance Tracking

Arrow Time Management

Arrow The Buyer Side

Arrow Buyer Questionnaire

Arrow Buyer Package

Arrow Buyer Consultation

Arrow The Seller Side

Arrow Seller PreQualification

Arrow Pre-Listing Package

Arrow Seller Consultation & Listing Proposal

Arrow Lead Generation

Arrow Lead Follow Up & Conversion

Arrow Lead Nurturing

Arrow CRM & Database Management

Arrow Digital Marketing and Social Media

Arrow Online Identity (Profiles/Reviews)

Arrow 7 Facebook Ad Templates

 


Lead Generation (Proactive)


Arrow 1. Sphere of Influence (People You KNOW, People You Meet)

Arrow 2. Circle Prospecting (Just Listed, Just SOLD, Open House)

Arrow 3. Expired Listing

Arrow 4. For Sale By Owner (FSBO)

Arrow 5. Facebook: Targeted Ad Caimpaigns (Just Listed, Just SOLD, Open House)  


 Lead Generation (Reactive)


Arrow 6. Open House

Arrow 7. Farming

Arrow Facebook Posts (Business Page)

Arrow Facebook: Targeted Ad Caimpaigns (Home Value, Home Equity, Home Search and Agent Branding) 


WHAT TO EXPECT?


Arrow Each week, you'll receive an email alert with access to instructional prerecorded video content & your assignments for the week—an action plan to lead generate, practice skills, and implement systems—for the week specified. 

 Arrow Six (6) One-on-One Coaching Sessions ($1,200 Value) for support, guidance and accountability to help motivate you and help you stay on track—Includes One 30 Minute Coaching Call Every Other Week

 


WHAT TO EXPECT? (Continued)


Arrow 120-Day Access to Secret Facebook Group where you'll have access to me for additional support and guidance—Ask Your Coach Questions, Learn, Share Your Thoughts, Meet, Interact and Collaborate with Your Peers, Join Group Discussions, etc. 

Arrow #SizzlingContent!—Receive Links to #SizzlingContent found on the Internet. I'll post a link Daily (Weekdays, Monday - Friday) in the Secret Facebook Group to an article ready for you to share on your Facebook Page and Twitter. This will save you time and takes the guesswork out of what to post!

(Starts Sep 25, 2017 | Ends Jan, 31, 2018)

Arrow Access to Tools and Resources Includes Participant Workbook/Guide and Support Documents: Forms, Checklists, Buyer Presentation, Pre-Listing Package & Listing Presentations Slides, Templates and, Dialogues & Scripts!

Arrow You'll be ask... to make a commitment and effort to succeed, to complete all assignments, be on time for your coaching sessions, etc. Remember: You now own your own business and are responsible for its success. While this program is design to help you establish a firm foundation of skills and help put you on the fast track to success, only you can put in the work to make it happen. So, make the commitment and invest in yourself and your business growth!

 

 

 

Success C{ }DE 365


2018 Coaching CLUB Membership (NEW!)

Sales & Marketing Pipeline Management... Unlocking the Power of Sales and Marketing in Today's Digital Age!

ATTENTION NEWER AGENTS: With 87%* of All Real Estate Agents Failing In the 1st 5 Years, Why Leave It to Chance? Be One of the the 13% That Succeeds... Boost Your Chances of Success... Join 2018 Coaching Club Membership!

Special Offer EXTENDED: For a Limited-Time, Join 2018

CLUB Membership NOW for ONLY $299 for the entire year! 

Success Code 365 CLUB

*NAR (2014)


Start Your Journey...  

with Letitia Stevenson (About /Testimonials)

“You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.”  ~ Zig Ziglar  

Sign up for 2018 Coaching Club Membership for a reasonably low annual fee.  This Members Only Club is jam-packed with terrific value! Want to take your business to the next level? Want to DOMINATE in 2018? Commit to Your Success! Whether you are a new agent just starting out, or a more experienced agent who's interested in taking your business to the next level, this club offers a roadmap to help you get you up and running fast while helping you develop habits for long-term success. Join this Members Only Club and Sign Up Today!

 

“Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, 
reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be. If we do our best, we are a success.”  
~ Zig Ziglar

    Invest in Yourself (and Your Business)...

     Join this Members Only Club... Sign Up Now!    

2018 Club Membership:

Special Offer EXTENDED: For a Limited-Time, Join 2018 CLUB Membership NOW for Only $299 for the entire year!

[CLICK BELOW ON 'Buy Now' BUTTON To Make $299 Payment]

Powered by PayPal

Credit Card Payments Accepted - NO PayPal Account or Login Required 

Given the nature of the program, the vast amount of information and
resources being offered and the coaching component, no refunds are available.  

 

2018 CLUB MEMBERSHIP: WHAT'S INCLUDED... 



 WHAT's INCLUDED....


Arrow 8-Week FastTrack to Success Program - FREE, Offered Up to 3 times a year (Value: $697) > This program offers a roadmap to get you up and running fast while helping you set the foundation for long-term success. 

NEXT 8-Week FT Program:

  • Jan Feb 12 - Apr 08, 2018

Note: While participation in this program is not required, it is highly recommended.

Arrow Access to Monthly Training Content/Video > focused on Sales and Marketing Pipeline Management topics from Brand Awareness/Lead Generation  to Sale/Post Sale Marketing, as well as Digital Marketing, Social Media and Technology. 

Arrow Access to Private/Secret Facebook Group where you'll have access to me for additional support and guidance > Ask Your Coach Questions, Learn, Share Your Thoughts, Meet, Interact and Collaborate with Like-Minded Professionals, Join Group Discussions, etc. (Members ONLY Group)

Tap into Letitia's knowledge acquired from 20+ years experience in Sales & Marketing and Technology, and 10+ years in real estate! 

Arrow Weekly Success Tip (40 Weeks) > Receive weekly success tips to help you grow your real estate business. 

Arrow Access to Tools and Resources > Access to available forms, Checklists, Templates and, Dialogues & Scripts, etc. 

Arrow  You'll be asked/encouraged to make a commitment and effort to succeed > Remember: You own your own business and are responsible for its success.

Ideally, you want to reach beyond just getting that next transaction, and focus on sustainable business growth.

While this program is design to help you establish a firm foundation of skills and help put you on the fast track to success, only you can put in the work to make it happen.

Make the commitment and invest in yourself and your business growth!

 


8-Week FastTrack Program*


Arrow Each week, during the 8 week period, you'll receive an email alert with access to instructional content & your assignments for the week—an action plan to lead generate, practice skills, and implement systems—for the week specified. 

Arrow Goal Setting and Planning for 2018, including a 90-Day Success Action Plan. 

Arrow Activity and Sales Tracking

Arrow Time Management, including time blocking

Arrow The Buyer Side (Buyer Qualification, Questionnaire, Package, Consultation)

Arrow The Seller Side (Seller Qualification, Pre-Listing Package, Seller Consultation & Home Selling Proposal)

(8-Week FastTrack Program - Continued)

Arrow Lead Generation

Arrow Lead Follow Up

Arrow Lead Conversion

Arrow Client/Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & Database (DB) Management-Build Database an Nurture Relationsips

Arrow Your Online Identity (Profiles/Reviews)

Arrow Digital Marketing and Social Media—Facebook (Targeted Facebook Ads, Pixels, Demographic Tools, Custom Audiences and more.)

Arrow 7 Facebook Ad Templates 


Lead Generation (Proactive)


Arrow 1. Sphere of Influence (People You KNOW, People You Meet)

Arrow 2. Circle Prospecting (Just Listed, Just SOLD, Open House)

Arrow 3. Expired Listing

Arrow 4. For Sale By Owner (FSBO)

Arrow 5. Facebook: Targeted Ad Caimpaigns (Just Listed, Just SOLD, Open House)


Lead Generation (Reactive)


Arrow 6. Open House

Arrow 7. Farming

Arrow Facebook Posts (Business Page)

Arrow Facebook: Page Posts & Targeted Ad Caimpaigns (Home Value, Home Equity, Home Search and Agent Branding)

*This 8-Week program is based on the 12-Week (90-day) FastTrack Program; and, it has been modified to get you up and running fast!

 

2018 CLUB MEMBERSHIP: PRICING... 


Special Offer EXTENDED: For a Limited-Time, Join 2018 CLUB Membership NOW for Only $299 for the entire year!

\

[CLICK BELOW ON 'Buy Now' BUTTON To Make $299 Payment]

Powered by PayPal

Credit Card Payments Accepted - NO PayPal Account or Login Required 

Given the nature of the program, the vast amount of information and 
resources being offered and the coaching component, no refunds are available.  

  

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...


       

 

About Letitia | Testimonials 

Join FREE Facebook Community for Agents... Invite Other Real Estate Professionals! 

[Like PAGE:  Success Code 365 (SC365) | Join FREE GROUPS:  SC365 (All RE Pros) & SC365 (For Women in RE)]


ANY QUESTIONS? ASK LETITIA STEVENSON| REAL ESTATE TRAINING & COACHING | LETITIA@LETITIASTEVENSON.COM | 302.426.4426 (D)