Buying a Home
"Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
[ Why Use a REALTOR®? | Home Buying Tips | Home Search | FTHB Seminar | Request Assistance/Information ]
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will make, with long-term financial ramifications. It calls for many informed decisions and for good advice from a real estate professional. When buying a home, you can learn from the knowledge and skill of a REALTOR®.
12 Reasons to Use a REALTOR®
- Your REALTOR® can help you determine your buying power.
- Your REALTOR® has many resources to assist you in your home search.
- Your REALTOR® can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property.
- Your REALTOR® can help you negotiate.
- Your REALTOR® provides due diligence during the evaluation of the property.
- Your REALTOR® can help you in understanding different financing options and in identifying qualified lenders.
- Your REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
- When selling your home, your REALTOR® can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties.
- Your REALTOR® markets your property to other real estate agents and the public.
- Your REALTOR® will know when, where and how to advertise your property.
- Your REALTOR® can help you objectively evaluate every buyer's proposal without compromising your marketing position.
- Your REALTOR® can help close the sale of your home.
Why Use a REALTOR®? [Read Full Article] - (Content source: The National Association of REALTORS®)
10 Tips to Successful Home Buying
- Research is the Key to Discovery
- Make a Plan and Get Pre-Approved
- Focus on Long-Term Value of the Property
- Create a Top 10 List of Amenities
- Fixed vs. Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Sign a Contract That Protects You
- Put Yourself in the Seller's Shoes
- Develop a Mortgage Shopping Chart
- Get a Quality Home Inspection
- Peace of Mind: Home Protection Plans
Tips to Successful Home Buying: [Read Full Article]
If you have any questions about buying real estate, please contact me.
Why Use a REALTOR®? | Home Buying Tips | Home Search | FTHB Seminar | Request Assistance/Information